Sound Sync Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound Sync Problem

Just started copying Blu ray discs. Using v11.0.8.6 to make an iso file which I then burn using Nero 2018 to disc. When playing back to watch on TV after about 30 mins the sound starts to loose sync with the picture. This doesn't happen with ordinary discs, just my copied ones.and I can solve it by switching off the player and restarting it. Any help or tips to stop this happening ?

Sync problems like this almost never happen using Copy mode. Does it happen with all your Source discs? Please try playing one of the bad sync discs on your pc using VLC player (free) or DVDFab Player 6 and share the results. Possibly your player reachesa point where it has accumulated so many errors that it can’t cope any more. You could also try burning at a slower speed (4x max or even 2x) to see if it makes any difference.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X