Will Not Rip BluRay Diask to MKV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Not Rip BluRay Diask to MKV

Yesterday 8/10/20 I installed version 11.1.0.1. I put a BR disk into my drive to Rip to MKV file. The process started normally and analyzed the disc and presented with the normal screen to select audio and adjust my profile. When I hit start the disk drive went nuts acting like it was trying to read the title choose but couldn't. I thought the disk was bad. I took another disk that I had convenient and tried that one. Same result occurred.

I reinstalled version 11.1.0.0. The process started normally and when I hit start button it processed thru normally to completion.

This morning I reinstall 11.1.0.1, cleared the log file in case it did not work and tried the BR again. When I hit start the drive again went nuts. Reinstall version 11.1.0.0 and processed the disk. It started to process normal. I killed the process but I have full faith it would have complete normally like the day before.

I'm attaching the logs for your review
    dvdfab_internal.log

Wow, the log is a mess. It seems that Fab is not finding one of the m2ts files at the place on the disc where it thinks they should be. This could be due to a new protection or that the disc has both the theatrical and unrated versions of the movie. The developers will need to check it. If v11.1.0.0 works, please use that for now.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the response. It 11.1.0.0 works just fine. Both disks I tried caused 11.1.0.1. to give me the same thing and 11.1.0.0 processed them normally

Comment

This sounds a lot like the next post listed under DVDFAB 11.1.0.1

Comment

Hello all,please kindly update to v11.1.0.2 to try again and feedback, thank you.

@beerman64, if still have the same problem, please use Copy-Clone mode to load the disc again and see if it will make a difference. Also, we need a buy link for the movie disc so that we can get the same one.
          The latest dvdfab_internal log file will be needed too.
          Last edited by Mona; 08-15-2020, 07:13 AM. Reason: add more info

Comment

I was about to test v11.1.0.2 and when started there was a new version. Installed v11.1.0.3. It is processing BluRay now without a problem.

Give the developers, signals and yourself a thank you

Beerman64

Comment

Originally posted by beerman64 View Post
              I was about to test v11.1.0.2 and when started there was a new version. Installed v11.1.0.3. It is processing BluRay now without a problem.

Give the developers, signals and yourself a thank you

Beerman64
              Thank you for the update, I am glad it works.

Comment

Working...
              X