Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Onward German Title was ripped only half, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray Onward German Title was ripped only half, why?

Hello,
    I'm using DVDFab (x64) version 11.1.0.7 and somehow ripping the German version of Onward doesn't work.
    First I copied the entire Blu-ray onto my hard drive. Everything is still flawless.
    If I then mount the German main film title with DVDFab VirtualDrive and start ripping everything runs normally and at 57% the process stops and the message that the process has been completed successfully appears.
    But when I look at the "finished" file then the film is only a little over 58 minutes long and almost half of the film is missing.
    But when I preview the mounted Blu-ray file in DVDFab, the film is completely there for the title, including the end credits.

I've never had anything like that before, does anyone have any idea why this is and can help?

Hope this english is ok, my english is bad and im using google translator ^^

Attached Files

English is fine. It is not necessary to use Virtual Drive to process iso files with DVDFab, it will open them by clicking on the “+ Add” button. I suggest copy the disc to a folder instead of an iso, it often works better. The iso adds two steps to the process where errors can occur. Checking your log.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

oh man, i have been using dvdfab for years and every time i wanted to load an iso from the hard drive i used virtual drive ^^
      thanks for the brightening xD
      the tip has picked up, it no longer breaks off at 57% and runs cleanly through to 100%.

Thanks a lot for this!

but somehow the sound no longer wants to be syncronous after about 30 minutes and moves further and further away from the right place.
      Let's see if I can somehow manage that, because it's a bit annoying when watching a film.

Comment

You are welcome, I am glad that part of the problem is gone. For the AV sync issue, that is a very rare problem from the past, please try checking the settings in the Ripper module to make sure the frame rate is set to be the same as the original disc. Also suggest making the original copy from disc to a folder instead of an iso, then use the folder for further processing.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X