Dolby Atmos sound issue with MKV passthrough of Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dolby Atmos sound issue with MKV passthrough of Resident Evil: Apocalypse

I have tried different rips with default settings. It happens multiple times. First instance I can recall is when they are walking in the cemetery at the 32 minute mark. There is a pause in sound then out of sync. I have to stop playing in Plex and resume and will be ok for a little bit then does again. I did a stream to laptop where it converted the audio and it played fine. I even tried makemkv and it does the same thing.

Is this a regular bluray or 4kUHD version? I will move your thread to the correct forum. Will also need the DVDFab internal log session for this conversion.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is the 4k blueray

Comment

I did a stream to laptop where it converted the audio and it played fine.
        I am a bit confused.
        Do you mean that the same file can be played well on your laptop?

Or do you mean that you used a different profile to convert (not passthrough/copy) the audio and then the output can playback well on your laptop?

Where was the output file saved when you playback using Plex? On PC hard drive or via NAS?

Also, please attach the dvdfab_internal log file for the process. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X