• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Crashes during DVD Copy with latest versions of DVD Fab

Hello Everybody,
    I have a problem that needs your help.
    I currently use ver 12.0.1.8
    My PC Crashes (ang I loose all my work at the background) as DVD Fab intiates reading the CD-DVD-Bluray drive for copying.
    I tried all including updating my graphic device software (Geforce GTX 1070), uninstalling and reinstalling DVD Fab completely.
    I will be very happy with your comments
    With youthe best
    Nuri

Crashing the entire OS is very unusual. Please attach the crash log (if there is one) and the DVDFab internal log file along with some details of your pc, such as make/model and cpu type and model and OS version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you,
      When I executed as "adninistrative run" it worked. Otherwise I could not proceed.
      As I uninstalled and reinstalled the log file may be deficient.
      But in any case I insert below.

14:02:00:165 info: main: The Fabcheck 1,0,9,6 - Sat

12:27:33:691 info: main: The Fabcheck 1,0,9,6 - Sun Jan 31 15:27:33 2021

12:27:33:699 info: GetOsVer: Operating System Version (10.0) Build is 19042
      12:27:33:750 info: Detect: BB Capture Driver 3.40.0.0
      12:27:33:752 info: DetectAllVideoCardInfos: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 27.21.14.6140
      12:27:33:755 info: GetVideoCardInfoEx: Cards = 2, Enables = 2
      12:27:33:757 info: GetVideoCardInfoEx: - BB Capture Driver
      12:27:33:760 info: GetVideoCardInfoEx: - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
      12:27:33:823 info: GetVideoCardInfoEx: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - 27.21.14.6140 - 6.1 memory-(8)G
      12:27:34:137 info: gpuGetMaxGflopsGLDeviceIdDRV: device_count - 1 - cuda_api_version = 11020 -
      12:27:34:139 info: gpuGetMaxGflopsGLDeviceIdDRV: bTCC - 0 - computeMode = 0 -
      12:27:34:141 info: gpuGetMaxGflopsGLDeviceIdDRV: major = 6, minor = 1, clockRate = 1683000, 15
      12:27:34:142 info: gpuGetMaxGflopsGLDeviceIdDRV: deviceName - GeForce GTX 1070 - benchmark divided by 10000 = 323136 -
      12:27:34:145 info: DetectVideoCard_CUDA: bestCudaDetectInfo 1,0,323136,6,1,1920,GeForce GTX 1070, os 18
      12:27:34:151 info: DetectVideoCard_CUDA: LoadNVENCEncodeDll OK
      12:27:34:154 info: fab_check::check_cuda: cudaStatus = 0 , modeType = 504 , devCap = 1
      12:27:34:155 info: fab_check::check_cuda: AcquireWriteBlock OK.
      12:27:34:157 info: IntelCPUInfo::IsIntelMediaSDKSupport: nProcessorSignature = 906ea, 6, 9e, platform = 9
      12:27:34:158 info: IntelCPUInfo::IsIntelMediaSDKSupport: strCPUBrand = Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
      12:27:34:162 info: fab_check::check_intelcodec: modeType = 0 , b_isQuickSyncVideoIntelCpu = 1, Minor = 0, PlatForm = 9
      12:27:34:165 info: main: end

Comment

Glad to hear that, if Run As Admin fixed it, check your security settings in Windows or your security software, one or the other made a false positive and did not notify you. The log we need in most cases is the DVDFab internal log, not the Fabcheck log. Also, NEVER paste logs into the message area of a post, please ATTACH them as outlined here https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Unfortunately the problem continues dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

This appears to be some sort of home made or downloaded DVD, which may have non-standard authoring. If you are using a virtual drive to load the iso, unmount it, DVDFab does not require them. Also, go into DVDFab Common Settings (no discs in any drive) and temporarily turn off PathPlayer and Cloud Decryption for DVD. Please post your results and a new log

Comment

Thank you I proceed as advised. Nor the ripping process stopped, System halted. And the DVD Fab created an automated message with the code: 37539
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Nuri, Sorry I can’t duplicate the problem you experience, the developers will check it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by nozg View Post
                  Thank you I proceed as advised. Nor the ripping process stopped, System halted. And the DVD Fab created an automated message with the code: 37539
                  is the disc a home made dvd or a downloaded dvd ?? if yes, then have you tried manually copy the files from the disc
                  "ie" drag & drop ??

Comment

Thank you for your response. The disc was original. As I could not proceed ripping from the original disc, I created an ISO file and retried ripping from that ISO file. Still the system crashed.

Comment

I have received the response to my ticket: 37539, saying that

Dear Customer,
                      Is this problem about Enlarger AI?
                      Please close other progam and tages when using Enarger AI.
                      Please click the Menu button (the down triangle) in the upper right corner of DVDFab, click on Common Settings>General>A/V Codec, tick the "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding" box and uncheck the option "Enable Lightning-Recoding when applicable (accelerate H.264 software decoding and encoding)" to copy/convert again.
                      Please try to update your graphics card through manufacturer website, see if you could solve this problem.

Download the latest official GeForce drivers to enhance your PC gaming experience and run apps faster.

If it still don't work:
                      For issue about Enlarger AI, we suggest that you report it on our forum, where you can talk to our developer directly. Here is the URL for Enlarger AI forum: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ab-enlarger-ai
                      If you haven't registered a forum account, please sign up here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn

I performed what advised regarding disabling the GPU and I (once more - already did before) checked the update for my graphic card.
                      Still my computer get CRASHES and I feel difficulty on taking care about my open programs not to lose my work.
                      Thank you for your consideration.

Comment

Hi nozg, from the log file you were using profile(MP4.AI), please confirm, whether you have the same crash issue with other movies or not.
                        Also, for the disc/ISO talked about in the posts, did you try to convert it to other regular profile, can it work?

Comment

Working...
                        X