Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab copy protection issues

Hello,

Recently i have purchased DVDfab suite ( all in one pack).

when i opened DVD Fab with Homealone 2 blu ray, i got the below error

This Blu-Ray disc contains BD+ Protection which is not supported for now

and Bluray Disk is not getting detected in DVD Fab

I have Anydvd also. I have closed DVDFab and opened Anydvd and scanned the disk. Anydvd removed the protected. After removing the protection, i closed Anydvd and opened DVDFab. at this point Bluray got detected and I was able to copy the movie

This happened for few dvds too.why is this happening in my setup ?. I purchased anydvd last year. but i see that copying is bit slow. So i thought of trying DVDfab trail version and copy was fast. this is why i bought this software

I have had this problem with a blu ray disk (The Big Trail) for about 15 months now. The powers at DVDFAB now just block my posts when I ask about it.

Comment

HA2 is an old disc and should be fully supported by DVDFab alone. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from the disc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have attached HA2 blu ray log
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X