Audio is corrupted on most files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio is corrupted on most files

Updated this morning to 12.0.2 and audio seems to be screwed up when playing on apple tv. How can I download previous version?

When you encounter a problem you should always attach the DVDFab internal log session to the first post. Have you tried another player such as VLC or Fab Player 6?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried videoProc and had no audio problems on all of the problem videos. How do I re-install the previous version of dvdfab?

Comment

Yes, I have had the same issue since the latest update. Have tried different players, but have the same result in the audio side of things.

Is there a way to roll back the update to the previous version?

Comment

+1 on this. Audio is corrupted and makes the audio sound static like. Tried a bunch of different movie, turned off and on av codecs, amd/software.

Comment

Hi all, which module did you use and encountered the audio issue? Ripper or Video Converter? Please kindly specify and send us the related dvdfab_internal log files, thanks.

Comment

DVD Creator(x64) here.
              Audio sound of created DVD is too loud and noisy. The sound cracks.
              Attached Files

Comment

I used ripper. I will test it, but I think it only applies when you increase the audio above 100%, it distorts the audio in the output file.

Comment

Used Video Converter and have audio noise at volume 250. Tried again at volume 100 and it appeared to be normal burn_internal.log dvdfab_internal.log

Comment

Hi all, the audio noise problem will be fixed in the coming version, please kindly wait for an update, thank you.

Comment

I have been downloading the entire software from DvdFab's web site everytime there is an update. After I install it, I move the downloaded installation file to external hard drive. If a new version has problems, it is easy to uninstall and roll it back to a previous version. I realize it takes extra time to deal with it. I do this pretty much with every software I use. You never know what might happen with quick updates.
                      Signals has the same recommendation under a different thread.
                      Last edited by skoy; 03-18-2021, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X