This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] This disc contains a new Java Protection Error

I have 2 Blu Rays where I am getting the "Oops! This disc contains a new Java Protection" error message.

The 2 blu rays are:

Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)
    Hardcore (1979)

Both UK Region.

The Hardcore (1979) disc I only tried copying for the first time yesterday so I was not expecting this to be fixed yet, but I first tried copying Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) maybe 4 weeks ago, and still get this error after running the latest update (12.0.3.2). I have attached my dvdfab_internal and fabcheck_internal log files. Would you be able to investigate please?
    Attached Files

Thanks for the feedback, this will be turned over to the developers when the office reopens Monday morning Beijing time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by jdub489 View Post
      I have 2 Blu Rays where I am getting the "Oops! This disc contains a new Java Protection" error message.

The 2 blu rays are:

Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018)
      Hardcore (1979)

Both UK Region.

The Hardcore (1979) disc I only tried copying for the first time yesterday so I was not expecting this to be fixed yet, but I first tried copying Sicario: Day of the Soldado (2018) maybe 4 weeks ago, and still get this error after running the latest update (12.0.3.2). I have attached my dvdfab_internal and fabcheck_internal log files. Would you be able to investigate please?
      >>>>EDITED:

It's been fixed, please kindly try again and feedback, thank you.
      Last edited by Mona; 06-24-2021, 10:06 AM. Reason: Update status

Comment

Both are working now. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X