Extracting SRT file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extracting SRT file?

I don't have any product for ripping and copying blu rays. I have Streamfab. I'm asking to see which product I can convert a blu ray to mp4 AND extract a SRT file from a blu ray disc.

Thanks in advance.

You can use Blu-ray Ripper to convert Blu-ray to MP4 and extract srt subtitles.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	output.png
Views:	532
Size:	262.1 KB
ID:	397760

Comment

I downloaded the app. DId the ripping of a blu ray and extracted the srt file. mp4 looks good. Only problem is I can't seem to find the srt file I extracted. The app tells me it did but where is it? It should be in the same place where the video is.

Comment

Use the File search in Windows Explorer to look for files with the srt file suffix. (*.srt)
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok. It showed up in the same place where the video after my 2nd attempt. But the srt file is blank. Srt files on my computer is in Notepad app.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210719124225.png
Views:	418
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	397957
            We could not duplicate. Please send us the dvdfab_internal log file from DVDFab 12, we need the log file to help check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Here's the log. Thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mustangdmg View Post
                Here's the log. Thanks.
                Please provide the fabcheck_internal log file too.

Comment

fabcheck log...
                  Attached Files

Comment

What’s the solution?

Comment

Patience.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by mustangdmg View Post
                        What’s the solution?
                        The developer wants to remote access your PC to check it out for you. Please contact me via PM if you think it's okay, thank you.

Comment

I finally figured it out. I had to download the extension in order to make it work. And it works. I didn't see the extension tab all the way at the bottom.

Another question. Whenever the app completes the ripping, a window comes up and asks to complete verification to start the subtitles part. Is there a way or in settings for me to make it automatically do the subtitles without asking me everytime?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X