Downloader 2100 doesn't open correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloader 2100 doesn't open correctly

I am sure you can reproduce this. It will not open and crashes. Windows 10 64 bit Pro.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Thanks for the feedback, no time to try it yet but I will.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Its not a rush, I just went back to V2000 that works great. This is one of my favorite programs. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        Its not a rush, I just went back to V2000 that works great. This is one of my favorite programs. I love it.
        We are unable to reproduce the issue, it could be the enviroment of your PC. We want to access your PC to check it out. If it is okay, please send me PM with Teamviewer info. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We are unable to reproduce the issue, it could be the enviroment of your PC. We want to access your PC to check it out. If it is okay, please send me PM with Teamviewer info. Thanks.
          Hi Mona, I fixed it myself, it was the compatibility settings. I still do not understand why V2000 worked fine and 2100 needed different compatibility settings ? But hey all is fixed and I thank you for your attention to this matter.

Comment

Hi Mona, I fixed it myself, it was the compatibility settings. I still do not understand why V2000 worked fine and 2100 needed different compatibility settings ? But hey all is fixed and I thank you for your attention to this matter.
            Thank you for the update. What compatibility settings did you refer to? Please specify, I will have the developer check, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Thank you for the update. What compatibility settings did you refer to? Please specify, I will have the developer check, thanks.
              Right click on Desktop Icon, Compatibility Tab, Run in Compatibility for Windows 7.

Comment

Right click on Desktop Icon, Compatibility Tab, Run in Compatibility for Windows 7.
                Thank you for the info.

Comment

Mine crashes also. Using compatibility mode does not work. The application hangs upon launch. I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1909. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the application and now when it launches it wants me to upgrade to the paid version (I have subscription) and hangs when I click on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MTShipp View Post
                    Mine crashes also. Using compatibility mode does not work. The application hangs upon launch. I am on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1909. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the application and now when it launches it wants me to upgrade to the paid version (I have subscription) and hangs when I click on anything.
                    That's exactly what mine was doing, right-click on the desktop icon and use the compatibility tab and run the tool. Try in it in compatibility mode for Win7. I a.lso am running windows 10 64 bit V1909.

Comment

Working...
                    X