Its all fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all fixed

Thank you to the Staff for fixing the program. I appreciate it. It works perfectly now.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    Thank you to the Staff for fixing the program. I appreciate it. It works perfectly now.
    Greetings and Happy Chinese New Year to all concerned,
    I also note that the issue I had is now fix and well done team.
    But I do have a question, why is the downloader tell me that the bowser will soon no longer supported?
    Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by HTH View Post

But I do have a question, why is the downloader tell me that the bowser will soon no longer supported?
      What site or URL you open and receive that message? Please provide screenshot and the site or URL to help check it, thanks.

Comment

Mona, it is YouTube.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I use the downloader all the time and never got that message.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            What site or URL you open and receive that message? Please provide screenshot and the site or URL to help check it, thanks.
            As you wish
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-02-13 135712.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	378236

Comment

Originally posted by HTH View Post

As you wish
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-02-13 135712.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	378236
              are you using Internet Explorer ?? update your browser to something else.
              youtube no longer supports Internet Explorer

Comment

Hello, regarding this message "the bowser will soon no longer supported", it shall not affect the feature of Downloader, for now, please ignore it, at the same time, we are working on a solution to get rid of this message, times needed.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

are you using Internet Explorer ?? update your browser to something else.
                  youtube no longer supports Internet Explorer
                  WOW......there is always one in every bunch who likes to state the obvious.
                  For the record I have internet Explorer, Edge and Google Chrome (which is my default browser)

Comment

Working...
                  X