YouTube Browser Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Browser Compatibility

I've noticed that YouTube is saying that it won't support the browser built into the downloader. Assume that work is in hand to ensure compatibility?

Originally posted by thxtexed View Post
    I've noticed that YouTube is saying that it won't support the browser built into the downloader. Assume that work is in hand to ensure compatibility?
    Its not the program, use Chrome, not Internet Explorer. Its You Tube that rejecting Explorer.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

It's what's reported when using the Downloader program.
      Attached Files

Comment

Also the Chrome extension doesn't pick up the files from YouTube.

Comment

Yup, I've been seeing the same message in the Downloader window regarding compatibility.

Comment

That message shall not affect the use of Downloader.
            Our developers are working on a solution to get rid of that message too, just time is needed.

Comment

Thanks, Mona. Appreciate the response.

Comment

It's been three months since the original post and I'm still getting a compatibility error message from Youtube "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.
                Click here to visit our frequently asked questions about HTML5 video. I've tried uninstalling with Revo Uninstaller and reinstalling 3-4 times. When will this be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by d_aldana View Post
                  It's been three months since the original post and I'm still getting a compatibility error message from Youtube "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.
                  Click here to visit our frequently asked questions about HTML5 video. I've tried uninstalling with Revo Uninstaller and reinstalling 3-4 times. When will this be fixed?
                  Sorry for that, I will have the developer check again.

Comment

Here it is 12/8/2020 and this is still a problem. Is someone looking at this?

I am trying to download - https://youtu.be/rOj7JUJFPP0

Mona posted in Feb:
                    Our developers are working on a solution to get rid of that message too, just time is needed.
                    Last edited by herk7769; 12-08-2020, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by herk7769 View Post
                      Here it is 12/8/2020 and this is still a problem. Is someone looking at this?

I am trying to download - https://youtu.be/rOj7JUJFPP0

Mona posted in Feb:
                      The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
                      - We will check.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
                        - We will check.
                        video is also DRM protected

Comment

I can watch it while logged into Downloader, but it won't download. I assumed that the downloader would remove the DRM. Why not and will that be available soon?

Also, I have a lifetime license for the program. Is that the Pro Version? Is the DRM removal available in the pro version?
                          Last edited by herk7769; 12-10-2020, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by herk7769 View Post
                            I can watch it while logged into Downloader, but it won't download. I assumed that the downloader would remove the DRM. Why not and will that be available soon?

Also, I have a lifetime license for the program. Is that the Pro Version? Is the DRM removal available in the pro version?
                            I think the DRM removal is a separate module.

Comment

The DVDFab DRM Downloader was released today. It removes DRM as it downloads from Netflix with other sites coming soon.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X