2.2.0.8. Downloader won't work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.2.0.8. Downloader won't work.

After cleaning my computer thoroughly I was using version 2.2.0.4. I made the mistake of replacing 2.2.0.4 with 2.2.0.8. & it's not worked since. I have manually removed everything related to the Downloader & uninstalled many times. I don't know what 'follow a path' is. Is their a cleaner I can use to remove everything Downloader from my computer?

There is an uninstaller in the Program Files folder that should clean it up. This is more likely a false reaction from the security software on your pc or Windows Defender. Try a fresh download and re-install and provide new feedback.
    I will move your thread to the Downloader forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Turn of the Anti-Virus software before you download and install. Make sure program is installed & working before restarting Ainti-Virus. That worked for me

Comment

Not working. I even lost DVDFab 11 for awhile. I'll clean everything & try again when I have a few hours to kill. I've used the Uninstaller in program files before. I'll try that again next time before I delete the program file. I turned off the McAfee scanner & it still scanned the Download. Windows was warning me it was not a Windows App & I turned that off also. Firewall is the only other feature I know to turn off. The download arrow bar at left of screen is shorter than it used to be. The only option IS the download arrow. When I click on it I get 'Try Again'. Do I try to put Screenshot in 'Insert Video' ?
        Last edited by Scrappy; 05-28-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

When I had this issue with earlier version. I uninstalled and removed personal settings, crap cleaner cleaned and then also deleted the folder with log file in it. Reinstalled and fixed, all resolved. I think the action of "also deleted the folder with log file in it. " fixed it.

Comment

I use the search function in drive C & delete everything it finds. It let me Download 1 file then would stop working. Now it says "Can't Analyze" from the start. Thank you for replies everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X