How do i start this program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i start this program?

I start DVDFab and then go to Launchpad. I scroll down to Video Downloader and click it, but it just takes me to the website to purchase it. I did the authorization like the email I was sent told me to, but it still just takes me to the website when I click it. It's also not in the list of programs when I first start DVDFab. There's a list of 20-ish programs that are listed that shows which ones I have licenses for, but Video Downloader isn't even in that list. What do I have to do to actually start this?

The Video Downloader is a stand-alone application which is purchased and installed by itself, download and install it so that it appears on your desktop and double click to start it (not within the DVDFab gui).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrrael View Post
      I start DVDFab and then go to Launchpad. I scroll down to Video Downloader and click it, but it just takes me to the website to purchase it. I did the authorization like the email I was sent told me to, but it still just takes me to the website when I click it. It's also not in the list of programs when I first start DVDFab. There's a list of 20-ish programs that are listed that shows which ones I have licenses for, but Video Downloader isn't even in that list. What do I have to do to actually start this?
      It will be started if you installed DVDFab Downloader.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X