Pricing for this feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricing for this feature

I personally feel its way out of line to set a price of $60 a month for the DRM Downloader especially during this time of the pandemic. That would be reasonable price for the year offering. DVDFab software is great software. I likely will even purchase this feature. i just dont want a pricing mistake to harm the reputation of this company.
    Formerly DVDKingdom

To clarify, the price is $79.95 for a YEAR or $149 for life or ZERO if you have DVDFab 365. The price you mentioned is a refundable short term license to see if you like it. All the prices mentioned have a 35% introductory (limited time) discount as well.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

NUMBER OF SIMULTANEOUS DOWNLOADS
      RECODING MOVIE WITH MORE THAN 1 SPOKEN LANGUAGE AND 1 SUBTITLE

HI Signals, I took a lifetime license of this DRM Downloader and after testing it with Netflix I don't think it is possible to download a movie with more than 1 language and the very same for the subtitles simultaneously. So, only 1 spoken language and 1 subtitle seem to be possible at the moment.
      Unless I'm wrong and in that case you can instruct me how to correctly proceed, would it be possible to add the possibility in future versions of selecting more than one spoken language and 1 subtitle?
      It is also said that you can download wile you look at it. Fine, but I could not download and select a 2nd movie movie for downloading. When doing this the 1st recoding stops.
      "Flix Grab" is doing all this, allowing a minimum of 3 movies at once (without crashes of slow download) with all the desired spoken languages and subtitles if present within the movie streaming.

My impresion is that DVDFAB came out to the market with this quick solution without making sure that it is working properly from day1. If I'm not wrong it is not normal that we, users, must find out what is not working for a 1st version of the product. I understandi that marketing and sales are important but products should be more polished when bringing them to the market (for a price that is not cheap).

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
        NUMBER OF SIMULTANEOUS DOWNLOADS
        RECODING MOVIE WITH MORE THAN 1 SPOKEN LANGUAGE AND 1 SUBTITLE

HI Signals, I took a lifetime license of this DRM Downloader and after testing it with Netflix I don't think it is possible to download a movie with more than 1 language and the very same for the subtitles simultaneously. So, only 1 spoken language and 1 subtitle seem to be possible at the moment.
        Unless I'm wrong and in that case you can instruct me how to correctly proceed, would it be possible to add the possibility in future versions of selecting more than one spoken language and 1 subtitle?
        It is also said that you can download wile you look at it. Fine, but I could not download and select a 2nd movie movie for downloading. When doing this the 1st recoding stops.
        "Flix Grab" is doing all this, allowing a minimum of 3 movies at once (without crashes of slow download) with all the desired spoken languages and subtitles if present within the movie streaming.

My impresion is that DVDFAB came out to the market with this quick solution without making sure that it is working properly from day1. If I'm not wrong it is not normal that we, users, must find out what is not working for a 1st version of the product. I understandi that marketing and sales are important but products should be more polished when bringing them to the market (for a price that is not cheap).
        Hi,

We are also working on this way, you can download the video in mult-task, high speed, choose audio or subtitle etc. But need a few time to finish it.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          To clarify, the price is $79.95 for a YEAR or $149 for life or ZERO if you have DVDFab 365. The price you mentioned is a refundable short term license to see if you like it. All the prices mentioned have a 35% introductory (limited time) discount as well.
          so $149 is already with 35% off?
          still seems pricey to me.. if I buy the bundle it's cheaper.. but I already have the bundle.......

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi,

We are also working on this way, you can download the video in mult-task, high speed, choose audio or subtitle etc. But need a few time to finish it.

Thanks!

Wilson
            It could be better if you put listing of suggestion and bug reporting. Because you may get the same types of topics, questions or suggestions multiple times

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post

so $149 is already with 35% off?
              still seems pricey to me.. if I buy the bundle it's cheaper.. but I already have the bundle.......
              No $149 is before the discount. After 35% code used store shows $97.49
              Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Now they offer 50% for DRM video downloader I buy my license 2 week a go and I received only 35%

Comment

Working...
                X