Screen Recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen Recorder

I was wondering, is this a Downloader or a Screen Recorder ?

Does this Record from the URL Address ?

The new product is DRM Downloader, it is a Downloader that removes the DRM for content from the listed services. It is driven by a built-in browser. You don’t have to manually copy the url, just start the movie you want to download, then click the Download button if it does not start by itself.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is there a trial version ?

Comment

Yes, but it is limited (not 30 days).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've been using this with Netflix. Yes it is a downloader not a recorder. You don't need to keep the window maximised or anything like that, but it does only work in real time - in other words, you have to play the whole programme being recorded, from beginning to end.

Also, it does *seem* to re-encode the video: for instance, a Netflix stream might be 960x540 in size, but this is re-encoded to either 720p or 1080p (your choice). That said, the video quality looks pretty indistinguishable to the original to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelworld View Post
            I've been using this with Netflix. Yes it is a downloader not a recorder. You don't need to keep the window maximised or anything like that, but it does only work in real time - in other words, you have to play the whole programme being recorded, from beginning to end.

Also, it does *seem* to re-encode the video: for instance, a Netflix stream might be 960x540 in size, but this is re-encoded to either 720p or 1080p (your choice). That said, the video quality looks pretty indistinguishable to the original to me.
            Hi,

In the browser of DRM Video Downloader, it's always played back the 1080p video from netflix or Disney+, not re-encode to 1080p from the low-res stream.

You can compare the result between DRM Video Downloader and the playing result in Chrome browser.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Ah, that's good to know - thanks Wilson!

Comment

Working...
              X