Update to DRM Downloader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update to DRM Downloader?

After looking at some of the posts in this forum, I guess I'm among the lucky. I've been downloading Stargate SG-1 episodes and I've done a couple movies with no issues from Netflix. Is there any news on getting the Amazon functionality working? Usually, I'm not in a hurry but as it turns out there are a couple things on Amazon that I really want and one states it's going away in 6 days and the other is a TV Series that says the last season will be removed (or maybe the whole thing) December 31st. Just hoping for some good news...thanks and keep up the great work!

There is a new version (3.0.0.3) out today, please try it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

they work great i tested so far.

Only one thing that the X2 Acceleration Speed ​​Recorder Means it takes 50% less time to get it?
      Last edited by Electro007; 12-26-2020, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        There is a new version (3.0.0.3) out today, please try it.
        I've already started using it. I like the High Speed option! Unfortunately, doesn't allow Amazon still. So far, so good, though!

Comment

Working...
        X