Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFan Downloader (not DRM) not Downloading English Audio all the time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFan Downloader (not DRM) not Downloading English Audio all the time.

Hi,

Pardon the reply in another post, I didn't see the Create New Topic until now. I'll delete it later, if you don't and edit this. Now the subject: I have a Premium account with YouTube. I tested with DVDFab Downloader..the 2nd season of what I'm interested in, in 1080P..and English is set in Settings. Second season downloaded great.. 1080P, English Audio and Subs. Season 1, some of the episodes are in Spanish and Subs are in English. So there's a problem with DVDFab Downloader somewhere.

I'm still in the beginning 30 days Trial after buying License of DVDFab Downloader. I dig the Interface, GUI for Desktop a lot, so I'm hoping for a fix. If I may offer any help, please, let me know.

I've tried all kinds of combinations of settings, and resolutions but not anything made any difference.

Appreciation,
    SirRush

Here's the log and one of the video links.

Attached Files

Comment

I have passed the log file and the video link to the developer, they will check.

Comment

Okay. I'll periodically check for update.

Comment

3.0.0.6..bug still exists.

Comment

I downloaded from the link in this forum, 3.0.0.7. The log is a bit more detailed. My use from 3.0.0.5 to 3.0.0.7. Still, settings are set to English and U.S.A.. Spanish is still the Audio being downloaded when English should be. Subtitles are English..as should be. Looks like the Log will provide more debug details. I'm glad to see progress is being made to fix this.

Appreciation.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the continued feedback, it support continued work on the problem. Please check each new version ASAP after release.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Now checked 3.0.0.8. Here is the log. I tried with downloading of 720p and 1080p. Audio still isn't English. Subtitles are. I was hopeful that with Amazon fix it would be related, seems not. Again, glad to see movement support happening.
                Attached Files

Comment

There aren't any view to the log (1/21/2021). Has it been passed along?

Comment

Yes
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

3.0.0.9.the same problem. I see all the Amazon and Disney+ fixes in log. But nothing about YouTube Premiere. I was thinking somehow Amazon and all are related, but seems not.

Comment

Updated to 3.0.1.0. Still testing with this link: https://youtu.be/yO-hXXhYVkc?list=PL...zulMEw-0T-M5IH as well as others. Still downloading Spanish audio when English is selected. Looks like the only stuff that's being looked at is Amazon, Netflix and Disney+ but not YouTube Premiere.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Is there any kind of movement with YouTube??? It has been a while.
                          Last edited by SirRush; 01-29-2021, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Here's the log for 3.0.1.3.. Same results. Spanish audio when it should be English.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SirRush View Post
                              Here's the log for 3.0.1.3.. Same results. Spanish audio when it should be English.
                              We are checking the issue, sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X