Hbo max issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hbo max issues

Unable to download nothing. Keep getting playback error saying "can't play title.make sure your browser is not in private mode.. What browser? Only browse i am using is the one in DRM Downloader. Is there something in setting i need to play around with.

Last edited by dna9418; 01-16-2021, 12:26 AM.

I have the same error on my end, I tried browser extension and download in application fails with no reason why.

Comment

Sorry for the trouble, do you receive that message with different HBO Max videos?

Comment

Mona Yes I see same error on any HBOMax title.

Attached is sample entries from drmDownloader:
        Attached Files

Comment

Issue persists on all versions from 3.0.0.5 through 3.0.0.8 with all videos on HBO Max.

Comment

Please attach the drmDownloader log file.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just got the DRM video Downloader and in all sites the application just get stuck or shows a message:"can't play title.make sure your browser is not in private mode.."
              I`m attaching the log file, hope you can fix the issue soon.

drmDownloader.log

Comment

The developer needs time to work it out, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

I am sure this was fixed a long time ago, but I am having this issues just now as of 3-21-2021. Is this a browser issue? Does it matter which browser I user? Any help would be appreciated. This is happening onthe HBOmax site. If you need my logs let me know. Thanks.

Comment

This is an old thread. Tell us which version number you are using and attach the log file(s). Zip if necessary to meet forum upload size limits .
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X