Amazon Downloading Issues/Work Arounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Downloading Issues/Work Arounds

First i would like to say this Program is awesome and when it works its great.

Issue #1 - Failed Downloads.
    This is very common and gets annoying very quickly. I would say 8/10 tittles fail initially.

My Work Around
    Hit Download Now Button over and over again will eventually have the Movie/TV Show Download.

Issue #2 - No Audio
    From what i can tell the DRM Downloader dose always grab the Audio file from Amazon. But when its doing the Final Process/Remux it doesn't add the Audio file.

My Work Around
    Depending on how badly you want the Content Re-Download it Note: iv had to download the same Title over 8 Times to get a working file.

Issue #3 - File Size Downloaded Vs Final
    Not very common but i have had some tittles download saying they are 9GB+ but the Final File is less the Half. Usually missing Audio.
    This is a New Issue i have Found and was on introduced in Version 3.0.1.1

No Work Around For This - Sorry

Issue #4 - Batch Downloading
    This is Hit And Miss at the Moment when downloading TV Shows in Season batch's 9/10 times the fail ( For Me Anyway)

My Work Around
    Download Episode individually works fine - This is annoying i know but its what's been working

I have attached my log file for the last couple days where i have gotten all the issues i listed above.
    hope this helps.

And please keep up the great work. Thank You
    Attached Files

Thanks for the feedback Pedro! Some of what you report has been reported previously and is on the to-do list already. We prefer that users with a problem report it with a log and details including the country of origin. Workarounds can leave problems unreported and may not work for a user in a different country etc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Will keep that in mind for next time..thanks

Comment

Hi,

Please update to the latest version 3012 and try again.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Been trying to use it all day....and seams to be worse then 3.0.1.1 none of my work arounds have been working. will keep testing and let you guys know with some logs.
          Also not sure if its only an issue with Australian users. but will try with VPN later and see if that helps.

Thanks

Comment

Works perfectly on US servers, try the vpn to the USA.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Whats the best VPN to use because my VPN dose not work on Amazon says ""You are Connected Via a VPN Or Proxy and cannot play Video"

Comment

I recommend NordVPN. This is secure and gives better speeds and is easy to choose the country and city from which you appear. I have never tried it with Amazon.

Not an official endorsement by DVDFab but I know some of the staff use it also.

Comment

Got the VPN working and i can confirm while connecting to US Serves the downloader works Flawlessly on Amazon had 1 fail in about 20 Movies and about 12 TV Shows. While its not an issue to use a VPN maybe down the line when can get support for Asia Pacific region as i can confirm dose not work very good in New Zeeland also...Thanks For The Help

Comment

Glad to hear it. The performance for all servers will be improved where there are problems.

Comment

Working...
                    X