CBS stops downloading after 1st commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBS stops downloading after 1st commercial

Does CBS only work with the no-add version? Downloads stops after the 1st commercial. When the 2nd commercial starts it stops downloading and reports as success. I've attached logs.
    Attached Files

i think they are interrupting the stream when it switches to run the commercials. Still a good deal if you get the upgrade from the provider. If you download a single movie per month it’s paid for.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for info. I would be willing to upgrade to no ad version if we can get 5.1 audio. Thank again.

Comment

Originally posted by hart7 View Post
        Does CBS only work with the no-add version? Downloads stops after the 1st commercial. When the 2nd commercial starts it stops downloading and reports as success. I've attached logs.
        Please give version 3.0.1.6 a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

I tried again with 3.0.6.1 and same result. It doesn't like commercial inserts in the stream. I've attached new logs.
          Attached Files

Comment

Version 3.0.1.6 does not solve the problem. Log file attached DVDFab_Downloader.log

Comment

Sorry mistyped version number it's 3.0.1.6.

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post
                Version 3.0.1.6 does not solve the problem. Log file attached [ATTACH]n391170[/ATTACH]
                Please attach the drmDownloader log, thanks.

Comment

Please see attached log. Star Trek Lower Decks stopped recording after the first commercial. drmDownloader.log

Comment

I've installed version 3.0.2.0 and the same issue exists. When the 2nd commercial starts the downloading stops. I've attached new log file.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X