Went up to v3.0.1.9 - now nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went up to v3.0.1.9 - now nothing

I had v3.0.1.6 installed and that's when the problems began.

Netflix appeared to download without problems but Disney+ kept giving me the dreaded error message. On a hunch I installed an earlier v3.0.1.2 but still had the same problem with Disney+. Upgraded to v3.0.1.9 earlier today and now any Disney+ download failed after about 15-20 mins.

I've read elsewhere on the forum today that installing v3.0.1.9 (64bit) would cure the problem. Following all the instructions, I deauthorised and uninstalled the earlier v3.0.1.9 (32bit) install, rebooted the PC and reinstalled the 64bit version as the Administrator. Now ANY attempt to download from either Netflix or Disney+ results in a grey screen and a 'Failed' message before any download has even begun.

So..... I read that v3.0.1.9 will correct all the download problems - no it didn't. Then I read that v3.0.1.9 (64bit) is even better - no it isn't.

Where do I go from here?

I had v3.0.1.6 installed and that's when the problems began. Netflix appeared to download without problems but Disney+ kept giving me the dreaded error message. On a hunch I installed an earlier v3.0.1.2 but still had the same problem with Disney+. Upgraded to v3.0.1.9 earlier today and now any Disney+ download failed after about 15-20 mins. I've read elsewhere on the forum today that installing v3.0.1.9 (64bit) would cure the problem. Following all the instructions, I deauthorised and uninstalled the earlier v3.0.1.9 (32bit) install, rebooted the PC and reinstalled the 64bit version as the Administrator. Now ANY attempt to download from either Netflix or Disney+ results in a grey screen and a 'Failed' message before any download has even begun. So..... I read that v3.0.1.9 will correct all the download problems - no it didn't. Then I read that v3.0.1.9 (64bit) is even better - no it isn't. Where do I go from here?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This was posted by cws and did not appear for some reason:

I had v3.0.1.6 installed and that's when the problems began. Netflix appeared to download without problems but Disney+ kept giving me the dreaded error message. On a hunch I installed an earlier v3.0.1.2 but still had the same problem with Disney+. Upgraded to v3.0.1.9 earlier today and now any Disney+ download failed after about 15-20 mins. I've read elsewhere on the forum today that installing v3.0.1.9 (64bit) would cure the problem. Following all the instructions, I deauthorised and uninstalled the earlier v3.0.1.9 (32bit) install, rebooted the PC and reinstalled the 64bit version as the Administrator. Now ANY attempt to download from either Netflix or Disney+ results in a grey screen and a 'Failed' message before any download has even begun. So..... I read that v3.0.1.9 will correct all the download problems - no it didn't. Then I read that v3.0.1.9 (64bit) is even better - no it isn't. Where do I go from here?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm slammed here with work until after the weekend, but I had enough time to check out the last software update v3.0.1.9 and see if it resolved my Disney+ and HBO Max issues. It didn't. 20 minutes in, Disney+ failed, HBO Max didn't even get started out of the gate. Glad to know I'm not alone in this. Nothing more to report -- I know someone will eventually find a work-around.
        Last edited by starvingmusician; 03-03-2021, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by starvingmusician View Post
          I'm slammed here with work until after the weekend, but I had enough time to check out the last software update v3.0.1.9 and see if it resolved my Disney+ and HBO Max issues. It didn't. 20 minutes in, Disney+ failed, HBO Max didn't even get started out of the gate. Glad to know I'm not alone in this. Nothing more to report -- I know someone will eventually find a work-around.
          About the Disney+ issue, please kindly wait for the coming version.

Comment

No you're not alone, I suppose we all have the same problem of not being able to download from Disney +
            As proposed by Mona, let's wait if a new version will solve this problem.
            While waiting, here is my log file in case it brings a new light on the matter.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X