Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High speed download doesn't work anymore

Hello,

since the new update the 2x speed doesn't work anymore, i'm stuck at 1.5x or 1x on disney+ with a fiber gigabit connection

Speedtest are at 800 mbps

Thanks !

Which version are you using? In the future please choose a Prefix for your thread that shows the version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

BTW, this is a new "feature" in 3.0.2.0, it just doesn't work correctly.

I couldn't get over 1.5x when I was receiving 335Mbps (tested) down in my network on a file that was topping out un 6Mbps bitrate

Comment

3.0.2.0 and the prefix doesn't work for the last release... and the gpu acceleration is enabled

Comment

The prefix works, see your first post, I added it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Don’t do high speed on Disney.. they seem to notice that and you get flagged and blocked

Comment

hi,

The pc web speed is not equal to the pc access video site speed.
              The 3020 version will down to 0.5x and up to 1.5x speed.
              If the speed drop to 1x or below, It will auto change 2x speed after 3minutes.
              If it goes to 1.5x, may not be update if web or update. This will fix retry to 2x in next version.

Disney web is most unstable for our test.

yours,
              wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X