March 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 10

I guess March 10th is your time not my time.The license on my version expires march 11 so I guess I cannot get the full version or do I some how need to buy all the individual versions shown on my account.

Procrastinating rewards no one...

Comment

it is still 10 march in beijing. it really does not matter to you or DVDFab if your current license expires tomorrow if you purchase a lifetime license today.
      it just depends whether you want to keep a timed subscription for the services you need now, or if you want all the bells and whistles now and in the future
      the offer ends after 10 march if you look at the message atop of the posts so act now if you want the full package
      maybe i should take my own advice, it does say at the top of the page message to purchase before march 10 sorry
      in the buy now page only individual items are available
      don't know if this link will help
      DVDFab Downloader All-In-One is a perfect combination of all video downloading products that offer the best solution to download high-quality videos.
      Last edited by pacman; 03-10-2021, 02:58 AM.

Comment

EddyB
        the license you have is all you need, it will auto-renew on monthly intervals and you will have access to all of the present and new sites at the same renewal fee that you paid when you signed up. If you cancel it, you can’t get it again.

To clarify the he dates, as long as it is before March 11 anywhere on the planet you can get the all-sites deal. At least that is how it was done in the past.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X