Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRM Downloader v3.0.2.2 update to HBOMax support is promising!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Downloader v3.0.2.2 update to HBOMax support is promising!!

(sorry there isn't a prefix in drop down for 3.0.2.2 yet... Can the MODS add it to this post when its available?)
    [Admin note: it was there, you just couldn’t see the numbers]
    After installing the 3.0.2.2 update, I queued two movies and started the download. It came down fast like Amazon. with the following stats...

With these two older movies...
    Video was variable bit rate in the 8000kb/s-9000kb/s range, with peaks listed as 12.5MB/s. They are 1080p
    Audio is reported as Dolby Digtal AC-3, 384kb/s 48kHz 6 channel.

That is a very good start!

Without closing/reopening I tried adding some more. I did get "private browsing" when trying to add one or two to the queue.

I started the batch, and I do see the "oops something went wrong" message from the HBOMax site while downloading the queue, but the movies are downloading! There are a couple more movies until the download queue reaches the titles that gave me "private browsing" when adding them, and I'm not in front of my PC watching it, so I'll report back later, and I'll include a log then.

EDIT: V For Vendetta was a title when I clicked on it, the HBOMax site gave me the Private Browsing message... BUT DRM Downloader did allow me to add it to the queue. During the batch download, it did report downloading!! its remuxing now.

EDIT2: V For Vendetta finished remuxing, and its the movie. So even though I got the "private browsing" issue when I first found/selected the movie and got the pop-up asking to Download Now or Add to queue, it added to the queue and downloaded successfully..
    Last edited by KidJoe; 03-15-2021, 03:23 PM.

Tried duplicating this and still don't see any changes, still getting "oops something went wrong- private browsing"....tried five movies and movies I really didn't even want but tried anyway with still the same results. Will try more later and post results and probably try doing a delete and clean install of 3.0.2.2, have seen mixed results doing that!!!
    Last edited by Down2Earth; 03-15-2021, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Hmmm...every movie I tried I still get the "private browsing" message. I guess they're still working on it. Hopefully soon!

Comment

Following up... the 3 movies after V For Vendetta did not download the complete movie. They just end. No closing credits. Even in the middle of a scene. Different durations.

I'm attaching the logs.

For example, Too Big To Fail ... showed its time was 1:38:40 while remuxing. The resulting file is 1:35:25

I downloaded it a 2nd time, and the same happened. Same time too.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by KidJoe; 03-15-2021, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
          Tried duplicating this and still don't see any changes, still getting "oops something went wrong- private browsing"....tried five movies and movies I really didn't even want but tried anyway with still the same results. Will try more later and post results and probably try doing a delete and clean install of 3.0.2.2, have seen mixed results doing that!!!
          At what point do you get the message?

For me, I start DRM Downloader, pick my profile, find a movie, click to play it.. When it happens, I get the pop-up from DRM Downloader to Download Now or Add to Batch over top the HBOMax site telling me "private browser"... I click Add to Batch, and its added to the list. (that is how V for Vendetta went for me). While downloading, I'll sometimes see the "oops something went wrong..." message in the window, but the app does report downloading in the top left, as well in the Task Queue list.

My initial test after the update, the first two movies were Wild Wild West, and X-Men First Class. Both were added, and downloaded without issue, and the HBOMax site never gave me any errors. Not even an error in the "dimmed' window while the downloads were happening.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
            At what point do you get the message?

For me, I start DRM Downloader, pick my profile, find a movie, click to play it.. When it happens, I get the pop-up from DRM Downloader to Download Now or Add to Batch over top the HBOMax site telling me "private browser"... I click Add to Batch, and its added to the list. (that is how V for Vendetta went for me). While downloading, I'll sometimes see the "oops something went wrong..." message in the window, but the app does report downloading in the top left, as well in the Task Queue list.
            I get the 'Can't Play Title' message as soon as I pick a movie to play.......right away BUT after reading your response as to what is happening that the movie is downloading now regardless of that message, I let it go and looked in the 'Task Queue' and the movie I was trying to download was in fact downloading. Have not finished downloading that one movie yet but thanks for that tidbit KidJoe.

Comment

Downloading 1st season of Young Sheldon, so far it's working great. Thanks so much for the hard work guys it's looking pretty promising!! FYI They are missing end credits though..
              Last edited by Boink; 03-15-2021, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Here are my logs..
                Attached Files

Comment

Can confirm that last few seconds of video including credits are cut off. Otherwise it's been working great. Attached are my logs.
                  Attached Files

Comment

It's cutting off exactly 27 seconds at the end of each episode which for some shows is not just credits.

Comment

This is a known issue that will be corrected. Thanks to all for the valuable feedback.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by funreviews View Post
                        Hmmm...every movie I tried I still get the "private browsing" message. I guess they're still working on it. Hopefully soon!
                        This should not be happening, please download and install As Administrator from the OFFLINE installer. Use the 64-bit version if your pc supports it.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I also receive the "oops something went wrong" error message. However, the videos download without issue (so far). I haven't been experiencing the credits cut-off others are experiencing...they seem to end when they're supposed to end.

Comment

Downloaded a few movies and tv episodes and they seem to be working well. The end credits do get cut off but I don't really care.

Comment

Working...
                            X