Issue with AppleTV+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with AppleTV+

With Apple TV+ the default audio cannot be changed in the settings and downloads stop if an age verfication pop-up appears, as no selection can be made in the browser window.

After you Add the movie to Queue while playing it, you got the age verification popup, you completed the verification, but you didn't have an option to choose other audios in the browser after that?

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021317-123211.png Views:	0 Size:	873.9 KB ID:	392343

Comment

I'm using the actual version 3.1.0.1, and I also can not change the default audio to another language, When I start AppleTV+ inside a normal browser (for example Google Chrome), there a small button is available in the lower right corner which offers me to choose the audio language. This function seems still to be missing inside DVDfab downloader.

Comment

Which video did you try? Please give us a link to that video, a screenshot to show us would be great.
        We will also need drmDownloader log file, thanks.

Comment

Mona, thanks for your quick response.
          I wanted to download the video "Greyhound".
          When adding the movie to the download queue, for audio option only "default" (=English) is offered, although when viewing the movie in a normal browser, more audio languages are offered (for example German).

[ATTACH]n393138[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]n393142[/ATTACH]
          Attached Files

Comment

Please use png picture files rather than jpg. See this: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...sts#post349829
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by mike4711 View Post
              Mona, thanks for your quick response.
              I wanted to download the video "Greyhound".
              When adding the movie to the download queue, for audio option only "default" (=English) is offered, although when viewing the movie in a normal browser, more audio languages are offered (for example German).

[ATTACH]n393138[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]n393142[/ATTACH]
              Pick "Add to Queue" on that window, and then during the playback, choose the audio list as shown in my picture on post #2.

Comment

drmDownloader.log

Mona,
                I do not get an audio list like the one which is shown in your post #2. I can click inside the playback window (leftclick, rightclick), but an audio list does not show up.

Comment

[ATTACH]n393196[/ATTACH]

Mona,
                  I do not get an audio list like the one which is shown in your post #2. I can click inside the playback window (leftclick, rightclick), but an audio list does not show up.
                  I see, we will double-check.

Comment

[ATTACH]n393196[/ATTACH]

Mona,
                    Still can't duplicate.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	373
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	393416

Name:	2.png
Views:	366
Size:	241.2 KB
ID:	393417

Name:	3.png
Views:	314
Size:	703.8 KB
ID:	393418

Comment

Mona,
                      I have updated DVDfab downloader to the newest version 3.1.0.5 and get still not an audio list where to choose a different language.

I compared the url you are using and the one I have.
                      Yours is
                      https://tv.apple.com/us/movie/greyhound/umc.cmc.o5z5ztufuu3uv8lx7m0jcega

Mine is
                      https://tv.apple.com/de/movie/greyhound--schlacht-im-atlantik/umc.cmc.o5z5ztufuu3uv8lx7m0jcega?ctx_brand=tvs.sbd .4000

One difference is the US-website instead of the German one, the other is the added string "?ctx_brand=tvs.sbd .4000" (seems to be for subtitle).
                      Unfortunately it is not possible to edit the url string in the Apple TV+ downloader. If I enter in the first window of the DVDfab downloader just the url with additional "&l=de" for German language, it asks me to use the Apple TV+ downloader, where it is not possible to modify the audio language. Only if I play just the video (and not download it), I can click on the button in the lower right corner to select another language.

Comment

I have done a uninstall of the DRM, restarted my PC and reinstalled DRM downloader.
                        I can still not get a selection list for the audio tracks like it is shown in Mona's post #2. This is only possible when I abort the download and only play (view) the video.(but of course without download)

But what was surprising for me, I can do now downloading the video in my language which is previously selected in the DRM downloader settings.
                        So for me this issue is solved in this way.

Comment

I have done a uninstall of the DRM, restarted my PC and reinstalled DRM downloader.
                          I can still not get a selection list for the audio tracks like it is shown in Mona's post #2. This is only possible when I abort the download and only play (view) the video.(but of course without download)

But what was surprising for me, I can do now downloading the video in my language which is previously selected in the DRM downloader settings.
                          So for me this issue is solved in this way.
                          The link we initially used was the de one, but then it automatically switches to the US one.
                          Anyway, I am glad that it works for you now.

Comment

Working...
                          X