Can't choose áudio on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't choose áudio on Netflix

I'm trying to download Miraculous Ladybug but i can't choose the audio i want

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de ecrã 2021-03-17 160438.png
Views:	496
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	392357

After you Add the movie/episode to the Queue, you can choose a different audio track before you actually start the download.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pick audio.png
Views:	298
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	392418

Comment

Hi Mona,

This option only allos you to download the movie with "1" audio track. I like to have 3 to 5 audio tracks within the same movie if available within the original. Could you please do the same that you have down with the subtitles, where you can select more than one?
      Resuming, my request is: having within the movie the choice to select more than one sound track.
      Many thanks

Comment

Hi,

For now, it downloads the default played back audio track in Netflix Downloader, but it will be added in the future version.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          Hi,

For now, it downloads the default played back audio track in Netflix Downloader, but it will be added in the future version.

Wilson
          So no other languages besides English...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cebs View Post

So no other languages besides English...
            Not necessarily, it will use whatever is marked as the default stream by your Netflix account. Not all titles have multiple language streams.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm becoming impatient with this matter. I've difficulties believing that other smaller companies (FlixGrab, myfilmdownload, Redfox anystream) are capable of doing this and DVDFAB is saying that it can take a longtime to be implemented.
              I guess, that like me, numerous users want use the software having more than one audio track if there are available. At the moment, even if the program behaves wonderfully I don't use StreamFab for this reason and use the other.
              When you advertise that requests/bugs can be solved within 48 hours, this is a matter that is taking months. As an user, I would like to have this feature asap, please.

Many thanks for the good job!

Comment

Working...
              X