Disney Plus Fail to Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Plus Fail to Download

I had a bunch of movies I wanted to D/L but all failed. I have included the log.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by seaninsa View Post
    I had a bunch of movies I wanted to D/L but all failed. I have included the log.
    seaninsa what did you try to DL, i cant tell from the logs. DL are working for me but want to help anyway I can.

Comment

Sean, I have successfully downloaded the same movie from the US D+ server, so I know it will work. You may need to try downloading the OFFLINE installer and running that to see if possibly your install was corrupted.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When I do small batches it seems to work. I am not able to D/L things like shows from D+. When I try to do Mickey Mouse Clubhouse it will always fail. Why is that?

Comment

version 3.0.2.1 did not work with much of anything over 1:13 you need to update the drm downloader, but the new version only downloads 720p for Disney+ :/ (currently)

Comment

Working...
          X