Disney still not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney still not working

Disney still not working, Uninstalled completely, deleted folders, reinstalled. Never get the add to queue/download now popup
    Attached Files

Also, using 64 bit, deauthorized, uninstalled, deleted folders, downloaded offline installer, rebooted, reinstalled, went to all browsers, cleared cache and all cookies.

Comment

What version number are you using? Please choose the thread prefix when starting a new thread.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm still using 3.1.0.4, Disney works as long as I start with High Speed Off. If On the Browser crashes.

Comment

3.1.0.5. I have tried downgrading too

Comment

I think I just figured out that if a title fails previously, and Disney website thinks you are halfway through a title, you cannot restart it over through the browser. Other titles worked ok. I don’t know what to do to get the failed titles to restart

Comment

Originally posted by buffyandsneaky View Post
              I think I just figured out that if a title fails previously, and Disney website thinks you are halfway through a title, you cannot restart it over through the browser. Other titles worked ok. I don’t know what to do to get the failed titles to restart
              Normally, for the failed title, you just need to click on the Download button to start the download again.

"get the failed titles to restart"
              --Try to delete cookies through browser?

Comment

Working...
              X