Disney+ limited to 720p, oi 1080p or higher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ limited to 720p, oi 1080p or higher

I have tried the best possible setting and I have had the resolution set in preferences to download 1080p. Vdeo will not download highet then 1080p with Disney+ this works with Netflix and Prime I think this worked before the last Disney break
    Attached Files

Originally, Disney+ Support in DRM Downloader did allow for downloading at 1080p video, but only 2 channel audio. Yes, there were some issues that needed to be fixed/addressed due to the Disney+ web site.

With version v3.1.0.0 and newer, DRM Downloader is downloading from Disney+ in a different way then prior versions. This fixed the issues, and allows for faster downloads and up to 6 channel (aka 5.1) audio. BUT Unfortunately this new ways seems to be limited by the Disney+ web site to 720p video.

The release notes for v3.1.0.0 do mention 720p and this higher speed download... https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-new...page,headmenu2
    Code:
    [LIST][*]New: Added the support to download Disney+ videos as 720p MP4 files with EAC3 5.1 or AAC 2.0 audios at blazing fast speed. (Disney+ US/DE/FR websites are supported as of now, Disney+ JP will be soon.)[/LIST]
    Unfortunately while I've seen forum support staff acknowledge this 720p limit, I do not recall seeing them post if they think they can bypass this limit from Disney.

Comment

they'll need to bypass the DRM in 1080+ streams

Comment

They are working on it, have patience.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X