No Forced Subs in New Netflix Downloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Forced Subs in New Netflix Downloader

Gave the new Netflix downloader a whirl and it's very nice. Downloaded the entire first season of Agents of Shield by Lunch time and no errors.

Only Issue is for me is no forced subs. Agent's of Shield S01E01 at about 3:40 someone says something in French. When watching this show normally there are subs here, and in the full subs there is a translation.

I did try downloading this Episode with subs disabled and it did not download any sub file.

Sorry for the problem, thanks for the important feedback.

I will use your thread to remind everyone of the importance of continuing to provide feedback. When you report a problem of change in behavior, please attach the drmDownloader log session. This will make for faster repairs for everyone.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signals, This is what I get when selecting the episodes to download, and I have attached a log file.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-24 110520.png
Views:	170
Size:	263.2 KB
ID:	394222

Comment

Hi,

We will check it ASAP, thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X