This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon prime download does not launch

I can watch movies, but the possibility to launch downloads does not load.
    Downloader works correctly for my other subscriptions.
    Attached Files

Do you mean that when you clicked the Play button of the video, it didn't show the analysis message nor the window to pick Audio/subtitle?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Do you mean that when you clicked the Play button of the video, it didn't show the analysis message nor the window to pick Audio/subtitle?
      That is correct; when I pick a movie, I get the message "analyzing video URL". For Amazon Prime, I don't get this message for any movie I select and it starts playing the movie immediately.
      Is there a way I can tell DVD Downloader to download this movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Iscream View Post

That is correct; when I pick a movie, I get the message "analyzing video URL". For Amazon Prime, I don't get this message for any movie I select and it starts playing the movie immediately.
        Is there a way I can tell DVD Downloader to download this movie?
        We are trying to duplicate the issue.
        Please use version 3.1.0.9 to try again: https://d17.dvdfab.cn/download/dvdfa...9_62cc61bc.exe

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We are trying to duplicate the issue.
          Please use version 3.1.0.9 to try again: https://d17.dvdfab.cn/download/dvdfa...9_62cc61bc.exe
          Thank you for your help.
          Unfortunately the downloader works in the same way and download does not start for Amazon Prime. I have checked also for my other subscriptions where it does work.
          You will see the result in the attached log file. (I interrupted the downloads that started; this was just for the test to check if the "analyzing" window appears and works).
          Attached Files

Comment

J'ai déjà signalé le problème.... En attendant sa résolution, tu recharges la page et l'analyse va démarrer

Comment

Originally posted by Willimoon View Post
              J'ai déjà signalé le problème.... En attendant sa résolution, tu recharges la page et l'analyse va démarrer
              Effectivement, ça marche dans la plupart des cas. En attendant une vraie solution on se débrouillera comme ça. Merci!

Comment

Please try v3.2.0.2.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you, I have the impression everything's fine again.

Comment

Working...
                  X