HBO Max - Oops something went wrong message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max - Oops something went wrong message

When I try to download from hbo max, i get this message - Oops something went wrong message with some service code and option to go to homepage. Movie/Series gets downloaded. Just wanted to know if this is normal.

Not really normal as this has been fixed in an update and haven't seen this message since but I too got this message yesterday from downloading a movie on HBOmax but the movie continued to download, just got the message with a black screen. When the movie finished downloading I cleared my browser cache and went back into HBOmax and tried a movie and I didn't get that message again as in the first time. What was strange was I didn't have to sign and log back in HBOmax after clearing my cache. Might be some movies doing this but I haven't been able to duplicate it again happening to me.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sriram View Post
      When I try to download from hbo max, i get this message - Oops something went wrong message with some service code and option to go to homepage. Movie/Series gets downloaded. Just wanted to know if this is normal.
      Not normal I believe. Please attach the drmDownloader.log file.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks. Please find attached log file.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
          Not really normal as this has been fixed in an update and haven't seen this message since but I too got this message yesterday from downloading a movie on HBOmax but the movie continued to download, just got the message with a black screen. When the movie finished downloading I cleared my browser cache and went back into HBOmax and tried a movie and I didn't get that message again as in the first time. What was strange was I didn't have to sign and log back in HBOmax after clearing my cache. Might be some movies doing this but I haven't been able to duplicate it again happening to me.
          Where do I go and clear the cookies/cache. I don't see any option in downloader-browser to clear it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sriram View Post

Where do I go and clear the cookies/cache. I don't see any option in downloader-browser to clear it.
            You can go to Edge, Firefox, Chrome or whatever default browser you used to clear the cookies/cache.

Comment

Working...
            X