• Show
Clear All

Here are my logs....
    Attached Files

Comment

Here are my logs as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

yep its totally broken nothing works now i suspect amazon have changed thier encryption
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Guys any update for amazon coming soon as they have changed thier encryption on their site

Comment

Hi,

Due to the Amazon website upgrade, we have to reduced the video quality to SD in the new version, we are still working for fixing 1080p download.....

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Awesome thanks for that hopefully it comes out soon a certin other company knows about this issue too

Comment

Thank you. I am dowloading a movie from Amazon right now and is at 720p. I changed my settings to "best" instead of a fixed 1080p. Please keep us informed.

Comment

Been testing my streaming services today, I am able to download at 1080p on some appletv+ server but Netflix , Amazon Prime, and Disney+ will now only
                  download in 720p no matter what setting drmDownloader.log you change- attached

Comment

Looks like DVDfab has the default quality to 720p since the 1080p issue.

So even if you selected 1080p in the setting it will revert it back to 720p.

Comment

I tried working with this again today after a couple of months away from it because it worked so poorly before I gave up on it. I was able to pull two movies before it yet again crapped out.

Comment

See post #20 in this thread.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                          Awesome thanks for that hopefully it comes out soon a certin other company knows about this issue too
                          I Believe the company you speak of have fixed it so i can see DVDFab releasing an Update any-minute now.

Comment

Working...
                          X