Amazon channels download failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon channels download failure

I tried downloading a Independence Day from Amazon Prime which I have access to through the HBO Max channel subscription but it fails.

I can download this title through the HBO Max site, but the audio has worse compression quality Amazon provides (384 vs 640 kbps).

This is not related to the recent failures caused by DRM changes across the board. I can download other titles from amazon prime without problems. just nothing through the HBO Max channel.

I'm not entirely sure if this is supported even as this is the first time I've tried downloading such a title, but it seems like it should be supported.
    Attached Files

Downloading from channels you subscribe to on Amazon is most definitely 'supported' . That's how I was getting a ton of my content, and it definitely works
    This does, however, appear to be related to the global DRM issue that is being seen right now.
    I have subscribed to, and have access to SHO, Paramount+, HBO, among others, through Amazon
    I have tested SHO, Paramount+, HBO, AMC, Amazon Prime.
    SHO, HBO, Paramount (through Amazon channels) failed
    Amazon Prime and AMC did not

Whatever's going on globally, this is related, unfortunately.

Comment

HBOmAX and and a few others will barely play via Prime Video, even on an Amazon player.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
        Downloading from channels you subscribe to on Amazon is most definitely 'supported' . That's how I was getting a ton of my content, and it definitely works
        This does, however, appear to be related to the global DRM issue that is being seen right now.
        I have subscribed to, and have access to SHO, Paramount+, HBO, among others, through Amazon
        I have tested SHO, Paramount+, HBO, AMC, Amazon Prime.
        SHO, HBO, Paramount (through Amazon channels) failed
        Amazon Prime and AMC did not

Whatever's going on globally, this is related, unfortunately.
        I'm not experiencing ANY of the global failures after updating Firefox and setting it as my system default, So I do not think this is related

Comment

7 downloads from Amazon for IMDB free with ads all fail. They play fine on apple TV
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post

I'm not experiencing ANY of the global failures after updating Firefox and setting it as my system default, So I do not think this is related
            Except, one is not related to the other
            Streamfab uses it's own browser. It doesn't matter what your 'system default' is.

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
              I tried downloading a Independence Day from Amazon Prime which I have access to through the HBO Max channel subscription but it fails.

I can download this title through the HBO Max site, but the audio has worse compression quality Amazon provides (384 vs 640 kbps).

This is not related to the recent failures caused by DRM changes across the board. I can download other titles from amazon prime without problems. just nothing through the HBO Max channel.

I'm not entirely sure if this is supported even as this is the first time I've tried downloading such a title, but it seems like it should be supported.
              8584 2021:06:03-13:44:42 Info: **** Get download Processed fail. The error is : 308

--It's website update issue, please wait for the update, thank you.

Comment

PBS Kids channel on Amazon won't download either, it keeps failing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluey11 View Post
                  PBS Kids channel on Amazon won't download either, it keeps failing.
                  You failed to attach the drmDownloader log, so no way to help you.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

drmDownloader.log
                    Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluey11 View Post
                      [ATTACH]n396151[/ATTACH]
                      Sorry about that.
                      10812 2021:06:09-14:21:24 Info: **** Get download Processed fail. The error is : 306

Kown issue, please wait for update, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X