Decision support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decision support

Wanted to ask before I buy it. Amazon is only running at 720p right now. Is hopefully soon fixed. Now I'm also thinking about buying the Disney Downloader. 3 movies you can download for trial. These run but also only with 720p. Is that only in the trial version, or is there also a problem.

The 720p problem is due to DRM changes made by the stream suppliers. The Fab developers have a fix but it will require some time to become effective, perhaps 2-3 weeks. The trial is fully functional.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      The 720p problem is due to DRM changes made by the stream suppliers. The Fab developers have a fix but it will require some time to become effective, perhaps 2-3 weeks. The trial is fully functional.
      2-3 weeks? that is big news! we didn't have any expectation before. That is great! (Oh and I do understand things could come up, or such, and it could always be delayed, so I'm more excited to hear progress is being made and this initial estimate)

Will it be for all services that are currently limited to 720p? or just certain ones?

Comment

Does this go beyond Amazon and DIsney+? Other streaming services? Also for me Amazon was below 720p and was actually at an oddball res.

Comment

We can only hope! Could be a little longer depending on how the testing goes.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Good news.
            Last edited by UluKay; 06-06-2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X