More Paramount+ episodes won't download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Paramount+ episodes won't download

I wrote here weeks ago about problems I had downloading episodes of Perry Mason from Paramount+. I have found more episodes that wouldn't download: S07E17, S07E26 and S08E30, and I tried to download them using StreamFab v4.0.0.1 for Mac. It parses the data for a few seconds and then fails. I also tried S07E17 on StreamFab v4.0.0.1 for Windows, and had the same problem where it wouldn't download. My log file is attached.

In addition, Prime and HBO Max downloads have not worked for me on Windows or Mac. Disney+ is working fine.

Thanks for the feedback, what is the native OS of your computer? Please attach the internal log file.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The native OS is Mac. I have Big Sur 11.1. The log file is too big for this site, so here it is on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6b9rqhqls...oader.log?dl=0

Comment

Working...
      X