Netflix - Amazon Prime Multiple issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix - Amazon Prime Multiple issues

I still can't download from Amazon which I see is an ongoing issue.
    Both Netflix and Amazon do not remember my login information, it keeps making me log in manually each time.

Netflix also gives me "Error Code D7053-1803". I can't find anything online about this error code.

I have uninstalled StreamFab and used RevoUninstaller to remove all traces and still have this issue.
    Attached Files

Also, each time I try to upgrade to the latest version it constantly fails. This has been happening for the past several versions now. Including this update to 4.0.0.3

Comment

Try using the Offline installer, from the Downloads page on the DVDFab website.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have uninstalled and installed the offline installer. I will wait to test the updater.

I still have Amazon issues and the same Netflix error.

Comment

Still having Netflix and Amazon issues.

1. Still can't upgrade from within the app, even though I have installed the offline
          2. Still getting Netflix error

3.Amazon only tries to download at 720p and gives constant errors

Comment

I just downloaded Night of the Demons 2009 form Amazon and as you can see, it doesn't even download at 720p.
            Resolution is only 704p.

Comment

Please supply the drmDownloader.log, that is more useful for a fix than screen captures.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Windows Defender (or other security software ) may be blocking StreamFab installer components.

Comment

I don't use Windows Defender and just to test I disabled both anitirus and firewall but I was still unable to auto update StreamFab.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Suddenly I am unable to auto update DVDFab now either. I saw that there was a new version but as soon as I click update it says failed. Same issue still with StreamFab.

Comment

This could be a server problem or a false positive from Windows Defender or other security software. You can always obtain the offline installer from the link in the release notes, which is the download page of the DVDFab website, www.DVDFab.cn.

Comment

jsinfate i see you have tried to replace a post I deleted, please don’t do this. Your post contains proprietary information. When you have a problem like this, send the information to service@dvdfab.cn to the attention of the developers. Messing around under the hood of DVDFab products violates your license.

Comment

I didn't know it was deleted. When I logged in the message box said there was text that wasn't sent and offered to paste it again.

I was hardly messing under the hood. All I did was copy down the URLs from my firewall that StreamFab was asking to access. I thought the information would be helpful to you.
                          As I said this started several versions ago and now is affecting DVDFab as well. I see there other posts regarding the software not auto updating for x64 versions.

Is there any progress?

Comment

Netflix also gives me "Error Code D7053-1803". I can't find anything online about this error code.
                            About this error, please close and exit StreamFab and then clear the cache of the browsers and then try again.

Comment

I have done this. I have even cleaned my entire system and rebooted. I do not log into Netflix except through StreamFab.
                              I can log into Netflix fine and only get this message when I try to download anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X