No announcement yet.

StreamFab 4.0.0.3 Amazon 720p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issues here with my Prime downloads. Here are my logs from an attempt to download an Episode of Eastenders from Prime (my settings are 720p).
    I just want to acknowledge the incredible job you are doing, only a month to restore the downloads - just a video/audio quality issue to resolve now.

Oh, a minor side issue that this is for an episode of season 37 and its being recognized (named and stored) by Streamfab as season 5, which is an ongoing issue for this series
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ScareDcrow; 07-02-2021, 12:48 PM.

Comment

The Video quality on any content has been poor recently when I just watch it on my Amazon Fire TV device. Lots of macro blocking. I wonder if the providers have not gone a step beyond the line in protecting the content. Netflix does not do this for some reason.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Not denying what you are saying, but while we were unable to use StreamFab to download Coronation St and Eastenders for the last month, we were streaming from Prime direct to our smartTV and I would say for sure 100% we had better quality on that than StreamFab is getting. My wife noticed instantly when I returned to StreamFab yesterday and it was her complaints that sent me back to the forum :-). As others have noticed, we are not even getting 480p…

Comment

Tried with the expanse, that is in UHD, Stream fab 4.0.0.4 try to only download in 720p.
          I must say that I didn’t take the software for getting 720p video, but sure for 1080p.
          720p is DVD resolution. I have sold all of them and kept 720p only for videos that don’t exist in 1080p... please, fix.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            The Blacklist downloads at 1080p from amz with v4.0.0.3, check your settings and attach the drmDownloader log if it does not work.
            Should everything be downloading in 1080p now with 4.0.0.3 and up? or is it still suffering the limits? I just downloaded 3 movies, one is 960x400, and the other two are 704x396. I'm attaching the logs.

Btw, the video bit rates are horrible. 300-700kbps. I'm afraid to even watch them.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi KJ, thanks for the report and log. I tested the Blacklist episode myself because a user said it would not work at 1080 and it does. This was from the USA server, others may be different. I am not sure the 1080 applies to all titles. Ralendil, for the record, DVD resolution is not 1280x720. more like 640x480 for ntsc content. The devs will get this fixed.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I get Blacklist at 1080 from Netflix I don't see it available from US Amazon unless you pay for it. FYI I'm getting nothing from Amazon at 1080.
                Last edited by Boink; 07-03-2021, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  Hi KJ, thanks for the report and log. I tested the Blacklist episode myself because a user said it would not work at 1080 and it does. This was from the USA server, others may be different. I am not sure the 1080 applies to all titles. Ralendil, for the record, DVD resolution is not 1280x720. more like 640x480 for ntsc content. The devs will get this fixed.
                  Is there a setting we can check?

Comment

I totally agree with that. I tried some files in german with amazon prime. For example "BOSS LEVEL" is the same issue:
                    only ACC Stereo and Video resolution 1088x464, not 720p and not 1080p

it is really annoying over weeks amazon prime doesn't work and nobody could fix it really.
                    Hopefully it will be patches - - - some day

Comment

Doesn't work in 4.0.0.4 either. It's not restricted to Amazon either. Disney+ is only 720p also. Been this way for months. Looking like this product is not living up to expectations or promises. I do not plan on purchasing any further DVDFab product, I have lifetime memberships for most in Windows & Mac, until this is resolved and stable for a while. I suggest others do the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X