Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab 4.0.0.4 - Netflix issues

Hi Fab team

Since updating to 4.0.0.4 this morning, the 8th night movie and fear time 1994 both have out-of-sync sound with netflix.
    Normally, no netflix "banner" or netflix intro-sound are downloaded with tv shows or movies from netflix, just the movie (which is great), but for some reason, the sound from the banner is in there but no netflix logo and that seems to put the sound out of sync with the rest of the movie. by at least 10 seconds, so nothing is watchable.

Also parsing time is horrendous now, it used to be very quick but is now very very slow. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. Please post again and include the drmDownloader log.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Here you go, thanks!

Carl
      Attached Files

Comment

I too am experiencing out of synch issues with 4.0.0.4 on everything I download. I have attached my drmDownloader.log. drmDownloader.zip

Comment

We will check.

Comment

I'm also getting the out of sync issue on random Netflix recordings with 4.0.0.4. Doesn't happen on every episode of a show, but is persistent on an episode that has the problem. Grey's Anatomy S16E03 works fine, but E04 has the problem as an example.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello. I am wondering if the out of synch issue is being worked on for Netflix downloads. I am still getting out of synch errors on many Netflix downloads and I am now at version 4.0.0.6. I have already provided my drmDownload.zip file in my earlier post. Please advise and thank you for your time.

Comment

Yes, it is being worked on by the developers.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please update to the latest version to have a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

I am still getting out of synch with Netflix tv shows "Supernatural" and "Lucifer" on version 4.0.0.8.

Comment

Originally posted by ricktisme View Post
                      I am still getting out of synch with Netflix tv shows "Supernatural" and "Lucifer" on version 4.0.0.8.
                      Please post the latest drmDownloader log file, thank you.

Comment

Thanks! I've tried a range of tv shows and movies and all now sync perfectly. Haven't tried the ones Rickisme had issues with tho'. All fine with 4.0.0.8. I even tried rolling back to v3 but netflix said it was an unsupported browser, so glad to see the fix. A few movies wouldn't do a thing with 4.0.0.7 (eg Tenet), but even that was fixed in 4.0.0.8.

Comment

Still out of synch for those shows. Here is the log file. Thank you. drmDownloader.log

Comment

Originally posted by ricktisme View Post
                            Still out of synch for those shows. Here is the log file. Thank you. [ATTACH]n398049[/ATTACH]
                            Okay, we will look into it.

Comment

Hello, I am wondering if the out of synch issue is being worked on for Netflix tv shows "Supernatural" and "Lucifer" downloads. I am now at version 4.0.1.1. I have already provided my drmDownload.zip file twice in earlier posts. Please advise and thank you for your time.

Comment

Working...
                              X