Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could not upload log file

I Could not upload log file.
    Please confirm your Forum server storage.
    When I try to upload Yurucamp_Log.zip.004 from Yurucamp_Log.zip.002, I cannot upload it with the following message.

Error Messages
    Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 1.00 MB but you only have 117.9 KB of 1.91 MB remaining.

The forum is set up to have plenty of storage if you will 1) use Notepad to extract the download session that generates it, usually no more than 47~90kb, and 2) not upload images or captures unless the staff requests them. What is Yurucamp? That is not the name of the logfile that the developers want.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Similarly, when I tried to attach the log file zip to the post from around ver.4.0.0.4, [Upload failed due to the upload quota of your user group. This file requires 1.36MB, but only 707.6KB of the remaining 1.91MB. ] Is displayed, so it is not possible. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to improve it.

Comment

Periodically delete the drmDownloader log or edit it so that the upload only contains the work session where you encountered a problem. The logs in StreamFab and DVDFab itself can become very large over just a few weeks if you use them often. The forum server becomes very slow when the size of the attachments gets large. You can edit the logs with Notepad or any text editor. If you delete the log, the application will create a new empty one the next time you start it up.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It was very helpful. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X