Not working on VPN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not working on VPN?

I used to be able to log onto Netflix via a VPN (for any country), so I could download movies only available in that specific country.

But when I try using a VPN (NordVPN) now, every single download I try making fails. Using latest version - 4.0.1.1.

What has changed?

It may be the vpn. Download and test the trial version of HMA (hide my ass) vpn. I believe hma vpn guarantees it will work from anywhere with Netflix.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      It may be the vpn. Download and test the trial version of HMA (hide my ass) vpn. I believe hma vpn guarantees it will work from anywhere with Netflix.
      A Smart DNS Proxy service works well too

Comment

Thanks for your replies - thing is, NordVPN works just fine with Netflix. I can enable NordVPN, open Netflix from the desired country, and watch the content with no problem.

I can also find the content I want through StreamFab, when connected via NordVPN. Any attempt to download just fails. Every time.

And it worked just fine (with NordVPN) just a few months ago. Been a while since I've used it, so can't say for sure exactly when it stopped working.

Comment

Working...
        X