This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Video Quality

Are we ever going to get a decent video quality from Amazon downloads ? Right now the downloads are at 720 and lousy quality.

Please wait for the new version that is available this week. Thank you.

Comment

Mona, so the Amazon “fix” is coming in this weeks update?
      Every week we wait for the “fix” only to be disappointed.
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
        Mona, so the Amazon “fix” is coming in this weeks update?
        Every week we wait for the “fix” only to be disappointed.
        Thank you.
        I'll bet the service team are also disappointed. Can't be easy facing all this discontent from users. They've always fixed it in the past (and normally quite quickly). This is obviously harder, so we should all be patient and not make them rush out a fix - because we'll all complain if the fix isn't perfect

Comment

I’ll wait, but I don’t like teasers that indicate that the next update will supposedly fix things with Amazon.
          Any “fix” attempt would welcome.

Comment

I though we were all going to stop whining and be patient. All the whining does is help Amazon put extra resources on counter measures.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyo57 View Post
              I though we were all going to stop whining and be patient. All the whining does is help Amazon put extra resources on counter measures.
              Labeling a post as whining is such an belittling label....it's offensive!! And please tell me..... how whining as labeled.....helps Amazon put extra resources on counter measures?
              Last edited by Down2Earth; 08-06-2021, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Watch for the new release in a few hours, with Amz fixes. Please test and feedback as time permits.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X