No announcement yet.

do you think there will be different versions of streamfab for different movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you think there will be different versions of streamfab for different movies

Hi. I noticed that i can download some movies from Netflix, but some do not download or only partially download...like for example Planes, Trains and Automobiles and Fast Times at Ridgemont high won't work, and I set the maximum at 720p, which I think is good enough to watch a movie...is it possible that some movies have different DRM added, and if so, will there be different versions of StreamFab so that if one version of StreamFab can't download a movie, we could try another version?...

also, when i download a movie, i usually wait until the length of the movie finishes before downloading another movie...for example, if a movie is 2 hours long then I'll wait about 2 hours before downloading another one...is that a good idea, because I don't want to annoy the companies or get flagged for downloading movies faster than i can watch them.

anyway, I just recently purchased the full StreamFab...I'm in Canada so can only use Netflix and Disney...Apple TV only works for a few short animated shows...i can't get the half hour shows or longer... but even so, if the product can work for even about 4 months or so and you can get Amazon working, I think it will be worth it for me. I know i can just watch the shows by logging into my various subscription services but once i had a bunch of shows in my watchlist, and when i finally decided I'd like to watch them, many of them were no longer on the service.

Thanks

I do not believe we will see different versions for insividual
    movies. I do believe that given time, problems for all movies can be fixed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X