Originally posted by skoy View Post
        Mind sharing that popcorn?
        Here ya go! Click image for larger version

Name:	popcorn.gif
Views:	525
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	399320

Comment

Shazam RUOK? You posts are not making any sense. I encouraging you to seek help as you are showing signs of a mental health struggle. It is OK to ask for help.

Comment

this dude talking about going to court with a chinese company is the comedy highlight of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by skoy View Post
              Signals; As you see this person is just a waste of time. Kick him out before this gets uglier.
              He will not be posting anymore.
              Note to all:
              The limit is 50 per service, not 50 total.
              There have been some posts about a service cutting off after 20 instead of 50 and not resetting properly. The developers are trying to duplicate and fix that.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Procat View Post
                Is your brothers name Mike L.?
                I agree. *Laughing* Don't trust anything from T.V. commercials...especially INFO kind.

"He will not be posting anymore.
                Note to all:
                The limit is 50 per service, not 50 total."

Glad that came to an end. That makes sense. Appreciate the update, even though "Suspended" was a good enough clue. Ohh, some people.. Moving on.
                Last edited by SirRush; 08-22-2021, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by realityengine View Post
                  this dude talking about going to court with a chinese company is the comedy highlight of the day.
                  It made my weekend, lol

Comment

Yes a bit of fun during lockdown in Sydney, Abra cadabra Shazam gone

Comment

Trying to bring a legal action against a Chinese company did not work out so well for the movie studios. You can always get in the queue with the pig farmers outside the People’s Tribunal, but bring a heavy coat, winters get chilly in Beijing.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                        Trying to bring a legal action against a Chinese company did not work out so well for the movie studios.
                        Old heads know exactly what is in reference here, the bully tactic and deep pockets did not work out well for them (thank god). LMAO..."bring a heavy coat, winters get chilly in Beijing"

And thanks for clarify that it 50 downloads per service and not 50 total per day. It was a bit confusing with people posting as such.

Comment

Yes, there was a similar problem when Cinavia Removal use was capped with a clock-based reset. That got worked out and this will also. Sorry for the initial confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            Trying to bring a legal action against a Chinese company did not work out so well for the movie studios. You can always get in the queue with the pig farmers outside the People’s Tribunal, but bring a heavy coat, winters get chilly in Beijing.
                            I will in a way miss his rantings and the various comments from others. This had to be one of the most entertaining but CRAZY posts or possible troll

Comment

Start a legal action for 200usd or less? Im really dissapointed with streamfab buy my license like a year ago and not use at all, HBO have problems and not fix they really dont care latin america people only our dollars, develop many shi.ts new sites and not fix houndres of problems, enjoy my money, but this probably is the last product i buy from dvdfab, I tested the software before buy the license but today work totally different I test the software and work totally diferent like today, yes delete my post again, leave the entire thread to laugh, but real and serious word you delete

Can you tell me how many download from my license? Enough proof, 50 downloads (total) for a year for me is fine

Comment

Working...
                              X