In Trial Mode, All Streaming Services Expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Trial Mode, All Streaming Services Expired

Just installed 4.0.1.5, authorized my account, all License Info is showing Trial (except Olympic Games downloader, which is showing "Never" [Expires]).

When I click on Streaming Services, all 17 channels are showing "Expired" and is saying I have to purchase the product.

Would need to be able to try the product before purchasing it, so... help please?

Uninstall and delete all leftover files, then reinstall. If it happens again, attach the drmDownloader log to a post using the procedure outlined here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Besides what signals already posted another step in resolving this that has worked for me. When installing the program run the installer as administrator. Also run the program as administrator for the first use. This allows any changes to system files or registry to complete successfully.
      Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Thank you both for your responses: By following your directions I was able to successfully reinstall the program, and each of the Streaming Services gave me 3 (of 3) videos left to try.

I would like to mention something I noticed when I was customing the Settings. Under the General tab, for the option of Default Video Quality For Subscription, underneath the option box it says:

NOTE: Not all the video availabled to download the 1080p or 4K.

Without being out of line, I'd like to suggest the verbiage be changed to:

NOTE: Not all videos available for download will be 1080p or 4K.

On my way to purchase the Lifetime license now. Thank you again for your help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-08-25 07_52_36-Window.png
Views:	1215
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	399429

Comment

Yeah, once in a while I've noticed some odd English grammar also.

Comment

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
            Thank you both for your responses: By following your directions I was able to successfully reinstall the program, and each of the Streaming Services gave me 3 (of 3) videos left to try.[/ATTACH]
            After you authorize it, still get the same issue? Please post the streamfab log and the drmdownloader log file, thanks.

I would like to mention something I noticed when I was customing the Settings. Under the General tab, for the option of Default Video Quality For Subscription, underneath the option box it says:

NOTE: Not all the video availabled to download the 1080p or 4K.

Without being out of line, I'd like to suggest the verbiage be changed to:

NOTE: Not all videos available for download will be 1080p or 4K.

On my way to purchase the Lifetime license now. Thank you again for your help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-08-25 07_52_36-Window.png
Views:	1215
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	399429
            I've passed your suggestion to the person in charge, thank you.

Comment

Nope, after installing (as admin) and authorizing (after purchase), all is well

Comment

Working...
              X