StreamFab 4.0.2.5 HBOMax formely HBO Nordic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 4.0.2.5 HBOMax formely HBO Nordic

So i Have Put in A Ticket about This But havent Gotten Any Response so that is Why i am putting it up here

on 2021-10-26 HBO Nordic Closed and Became HBO MAX.

And if i Try HBO Europe = The Program Acts Stupid and dont Work on New Site.

And If i Try HBO MAX = The Program Just Complains that it cant Do Nothing and Ask if i Can Watch the Movie/Series.

Here is the [ATTACH]n401761[/ATTACH] and [ATTACH]n401762[/ATTACH] .

here are the Pictures about what program says

HBOE
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HBOE.ERROR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	20.7 KB ID:	401757

HBO MAX
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HBOE.ERROR2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.0 KB ID:	401758

My SteamFab 4.0.2.5 is a New Full Install That Works with NETFLIX, DISNEY+,AMAZON and PARAMONT+.

My Best Regards
    Szereka
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Szereka; 10-28-2021, 08:46 PM. Reason: Hmm Log Files Dont Want to Stick in Post

I have the same problem, also use 4.0.2.5

Comment

I will second that problem, most of the stuff on HBO MAX does not work, also Paramount+ fails to download ANY subtitle at all, the field for selecting subtitles is always empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Szereka View Post
        So i Have Put in A Ticket about This But havent Gotten Any Response so that is Why i am putting it up here

on 2021-10-26 HBO Nordic Closed and Became HBO MAX.

And if i Try HBO Europe = The Program Acts Stupid and dont Work on New Site.

And If i Try HBO MAX = The Program Just Complains that it cant Do Nothing and Ask if i Can Watch the Movie/Series.

Here is the [ATTACH]n401761[/ATTACH] and [ATTACH]n401762[/ATTACH] .

here are the Pictures about what program says

HBOE
        Click image for larger version Name:	HBOE.ERROR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	20.7 KB ID:	401757

HBO MAX
        Click image for larger version Name:	HBOE.ERROR2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.0 KB ID:	401758

My SteamFab 4.0.2.5 is a New Full Install That Works with NETFLIX, DISNEY+,AMAZON and PARAMONT+.

My Best Regards
        Szereka
        You have exceeded the number of attachments per post. Attach logs first, if the staff needs screen captures they will request them.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,
          Same problem for me. Almost none are working. See attached log files for some attempts today.
          drmDownloader 011121.txt
          StreamFab 011121.txt

Comment

We are working on the HBO Nordic, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              You have exceeded the number of attachments per post. Attach logs first, if the staff needs screen captures they will request them.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Any update on this issue? This is not about HBO Nordic anymore as most European countries have been moved over to HBO Max. For most movies / TV series you'll get the message "Failed to analyze this video..." and some "Analyzing audio and & subtitles information..." forever. A few are working like Absolute Power. Strange though if users in other regions do not have this problem?

Comment

Still same problem with v5. Hardly any files can be downloaded. Either it get stuck on analyzing audio & subtitle information or it can't analyze the video (as stated in pop up window). Log file attached. It would be good if this problem can get more attention.
                  StreamFab.log

Comment

5.0.0.4 working on HBO Max (HBO Nordic)
                    So thank you very much for this version

Comment

Working...
                    X