Apple TV+ failure on all downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV+ failure on all downloads

Hi, I have been unable to download AppleTV+ videos since 5.0.0.2.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by schmittyd View Post
    Hi, I have been unable to download AppleTV+ videos since 5.0.0.2.
    I am actually using 5.0.0.4 currently. Version 5.0.0.2 is the latest version I can select from the drop down menu when creating a post.

Comment

This has been corrected, also your post was updated to show the correct version. The logs that need to be supplied are the StreamFab log and the DrmDownloader log. Please attach them.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        This has been corrected, also your post was updated to show the correct version. The logs that need to be supplied are the StreamFab log and the DrmDownloader log. Please attach them.
        Thankyou. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the latest (5.0.0.5) version. I can only attach StreamFab.log as DrmDownloader.log has not been created.

It seems to be working for movies, not tv series.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by schmittyd View Post

Thankyou. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the latest (5.0.0.5) version. I can only attach StreamFab.log as DrmDownloader.log has not been created.

It seems to be working for movies, not tv series.
          We will check.

Comment

Working...
          X