hulu and peacock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hulu and peacock

I anyone else having problems with hulu or peacock? I am running windows 10 on my home pc and laptop I have tried all the versions back when peacock was on streamfab. I'd say I started at 4.0.1.8 I believe all the way up to 4.0.2.6 and then saw the version 5 was out and tried that also. I have emailed tech support each update and get that its working but will give to the team. I don't understand how its working when I can't get it to work. My issues are this, peacock, will not let me download anything.. It fails on tv shows and movies, don't matter old or new show nothing can be downloaded. Huu, I can download but its only in aac 2 channel audio even though I have eac3 6 channel selected. I know hulu is able to do 6 channel auio because I did last season's tv shows in 6 channel. I have uninstalled, deauthorize each time I tried a different version. I have tried my ISP at home, 2 different job sites that I work and also the public library and bot peacock will not download and hulu only does 2 channel audio so it don't matter where i'm at or which computer, nothing works. I have no issues with netflix, amazon or paramount+. Just peacock and hulu. I'd appreciate and ideas you guys might have or if tech support is on here could you please help me out.

Duane,
    Need more information. Please attach StreamFab.log (recent only) and DRMDownloader.log
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

says the files are too big to send. even in an rar file. how can I send them

Comment

Please use the Feedback button in StreamFab to send the log file to us, please enclose a link to this post in the message when you submit the feedback.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	streamfab - feedback.png
Views:	241
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	402797

Comment

Originally posted by Duane4869 View Post
          says the files are too big to send. even in an rar file. how can I send them
          The logs can get big. Using the feedback option works...

OR if you can consistently recreate the problem, use the Menu to "Open Log Folder" exit StreamFab, delete everything in the log folder, and then start StreamFab and re-create the error. The log folder will have the logs from the error and be small enough that when you zip it, you can upload/attach it to the form.

I often clear my log folder after an update, just in case..

Comment

Mona, I sent feedback, let me know if it sent the files. If not I will delete the files and recreate on my end

Comment

I deleted the files and started fresh so I'll get the files uploaded soon

Comment

I deleted the streamfab and drmdownnloader files and started new ones. I tested Hulu and just like before I can download and the audio is aac. Peacock I was able to download a single episode of chicago pd and it came out as aac audio. Everything else I tried failed and all it said was parsing. The shows that failed were law & order svu and organized crime, below deck sailing yacht and the lost symbol. I am sure I could have tried others but I think this will help you to start with. I know peacock and hulu can do eac3 5.1 audio becuase I downloaded shows from both sites on the last season of shows. And as I stated in the start this started on version 4.0.2.0 or 4.0.2.1 don't remember, very well could have been 4.0.1.9
                Attached Files

Comment

I've received your log files and passed them to the developer.

Comment

Working...
                  X