Amazon still not correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon still not correct

Hello I posted before about Amazon not being the correct ratio. My settings are set to video is 1080p. I have several show sI downloaded before the evil extra compressed update. That where correct 1080p. After that update everything is 720p and looks like crap.If you remember vivo they look better than the new style of encoding. You really should make it where people can use older versions of the software. You know the ones that worked correctly. Any idea on when this might be fixed? Now none are in 1080p. Everything I download is 720p and very compressed. I'm on version 5.0.1.1 and miss 5.0.0.8 where it worked correctly.

Please attach the StreamFab.log file
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yep same problem.

Comment

same issue

Comment

i tried to upload my log but it says its over 2mb limit..

Comment

I just want to figure how to downgrade to 5.0.9 again. Even with the new version just out still broken. Anyone have a link for 5.0.9?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe1969 View Post
              I just want to figure how to downgrade to 5.0.9 again. Even with the new version just out still broken. Anyone have a link for 5.0.9?
              Link for version 5009:

Comment

Working...
              X